Environmental issues can include the assessment, remediation and rehabilitation of contaminated sites (including sites impacted by AFFF and chlorinated solvents), the removal of in-ground fuel tanks, asbestos clean-up and decommissioning of industrial sites.
Ecological issues are varied and can include flora and fauna assessments, habitat evaluation, vegetation surveys, targeted surveys for threatened species, flora and fauna salvaging.
Our clients include:
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Gas Transmission and Distribution
- Road and Transport Infrastructure including Airports
- Property Development
- Rail Infrastructure
- Consulting Engineers
- Government Departments and Authorities
- Waste Management
- Construction and Demolition Companies
- Electricity Generators
- Gas networks and owners of former gas works sites
- Water Authorities
- Private landholders