National and State Acts, Policies and Guidelines that oblige effective environmental management are extensive & comprehensive. Consequently, site contamination can have significant financial and regulatory impacts on an organisation’s operations and its real property assets.
Monarc, with its industry experience, is able to assess your risk and exposure and offer both professional environmental advice and practical assistance when managing your organisation’s operations and environmental risk profile.
Monarc’s services for Environmental Site Assessments include:
- Due Diligence Site Contamination Assessments
- Site History Studies
- Pre-occupation and Exit Environmental Condition Reports
- Preliminary and Stage I & II Contaminated Site Investigations
- Investigations and Reporting for Statutory Environmental Audits
- Investigation of contamination by highly mobile and recalcitrant contaminants such as AFFF and chlorinated solvents
- Evaluation of Financial Risk due to Site Contamination
- Environmental Monitoring
- Conceptual Site Models
- Site Management Plans for Soil, Groundwater, Asbestos
- Risk Screening & Prioritisation for a Multi-Site Asset Portfolio