The changes in legislative standards can provide many waste management and disposal facilities with serious issues regarding landfill surface water, groundwater monitoring and quality, soil and leachate testing and gas monitoring and testing.
Identifying the risks early, certifying testing processes and developing appropriate strategies will provide considerable economic value. Monarc Environmental’s monitoring and reporting program will ensure compliance with the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) requirements.
Monarc’s services in Landfill Environmental Management include:
- Discharge licence compliance through bi-annual to annual monitoring events and reporting
- Liaison with landfill operators, EPA appointed Auditors and Councils
- Surface water, groundwater and leachate water sampling
- Landfill gas monitoring (indoor and outdoor)
- Design, installation and decommissioning of monitoring bores
- Bore maintenance to prevent blockage from roots or build-up of silt
Our clients include:
- Landfill operators
- Waste management bodies
- Environmental Protection Authorities